Looking for a different approach to your health?
When treating your symptoms isn't enough
Whether you are a new mum, a baby boomer or a business owner, everyone wants to be well.
But, sadly, chronic disease is Australia's biggest health challenge with heart disease, obesity, cancer, cognitive impairment, arthritis and diabetes at epidemic proportions.
Dr Margaret Evers, Whole Medicine GP (MBBS, FRACGP), says the key to staying well is to take care of the whole spectrum of your health including the physical, mental, emotional and environmental factors.
"However, if disease does strike we are determined to address the underlying reasons why," she explains.
"With every episode of a diseased condition, we help patients understand what went wrong and how this could be prevented from happening again."
To do this, Whole Medicine doctors are empowered to treat all of the medical issues a regular GP does, but also practice evidence-based natural medicine to provide a holistic approach to your health.
If you need:
- A doctor who in addition to their medical degree also has skills in evidence-based natural, non-drug therapies
- An open-minded investigation into the cause, not just the symptoms
- A detailed gathering of information to ensure your treatment plan has your big picture in mind
- Caring doctors and nurses who allow the time to listen, support and educate every patient
- Access to the best specialists, hospitals, procedures and investigations if required
- Modern rooms and a relaxed environment
- A selection of appointment times, fees and services to suit your needs
- Access to an in-house dispensary
Contact Whole Medicine to book an appointment 03 5986 4229.
|Tags:Women's HealthPreventative MedicineMen's HealthChildren's HealthSkin HealthChronic IllnessHealth and Well BeingFamily GP|